Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still No Computer

So Jamie and I are still without a computer and it is killing me! Jamie and I might be buying a desktop computer soon I hope! I am really getting tired of the Utah weather! If we have one more big snow storm, I dont know what I will do. School is going well and I enjoy my classes. Our home is becoming more organized, but I feel like we just have way to much stuff and no where to put it. Next week I took off work so I can catch up on all my thank-you's so please dont think I have forgotten or dont care, I really do, just life has been crazy. There is this musical theater company just up the street from me and I have decided that this summer I will be at least auditioning and I found out that they should be having auditions for Les Miserables, and Beauty and the Beast! Both I have been dying to be a part of. So we will see!

No comments: