14 years ago
Monday, March 10, 2008
Heading to Nor Cal
Were Heading to Chico!! Well unfortunatly not until June for spencers Graduation. I am so excited, and I think that three months might be too long! By the time we get there it will be almost a year since the last time I have been home. I really miss california, and feel like the mountians are closing in on me!! I think I am also excited because by that time I will be done with school for the summer, and that just seems too good to be true right now! Speaking of school I better go I have a huge paper I have to finish.. Love ya all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Can't hardley wait untill June. We are so glad that you and Jamie will be coming home for a visit. We miss seeing you and love you so much. I love your blog. I check in every couple of days. Gramma
Post a Comment