Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving is a Pain

We are currently in the middle of moving and it feels like it might never end! We really have so much crap and I am trying to get rid of a lot of it, but my dear sweet husband really has a hard time throwing things away so it is quite difficult. But I must say that everyday there is a bit of an improvement. I love our new place! I can not even tell you how happy I am that we are going to be there I really just need to get all the stuff out of our old place first before I can really relax. I will hopefully soon put up pics of the new place so all can see how amazing it really is! So stay tune for that!

Only one more week till I am home. And it cant go any slower. Sunday I sing in church and it has been a while since I have really even sang that I am a bit nervous. I was asked so randomly, this sweet old lady passed me a note in the middle of relief society asking if I would sing. It was so random that I thought it was kinda funny. Any way wish me luck!

As you can tell I added some wedding pics I figured that I really never put any up so while I wait to take pics of the new place I will post some other pics!

Hope all is well

3 comments:

Zoey Boyles said...

Good luck with the move! When will you (hopefully) be done? Definitely take some pics and post them once you're settled.

How did the singing at church go by the way?

Zoey Boyles said...

P.S. Am I just being lame...where did you add wedding pics?

Zoey Boyles said...

No worries! Just wanted to make sure. =0)