14 years ago
Monday, June 23, 2008
ITS HOT!!
Utah is really hot right now and I am melting in my apartment. I swear the weather went straight from freezing to 100 degrees! There was no nice weather whatsoever. Work was kinda fun today. For those who don't know I quit working at Brickoven, where I had been waitressing for the past three years! The last 8 months I have also been working on campus with early morning janitorial work. Any way brick oven and I had some differences of opinions ( ok a lot of differences) and I decided it was time to leave that type of work. I gave it a lot of time three years is a long time in that business. So to keep up with the bills and what not I have added more hours at the school job. Instead of working 5 am-8 am, I now work 5 am-12 pm. But back to why work was kinda fun today. Well I went out side to throw away some trash and the building was surrounded with literally thousands of ants. The whole side walk was black, ants were on top of each other it was that bad. SO I ran back inside (I really hate ants not afraid but they just gross me out and I always think they are crawling on me)and tell my boss that we are under attack by ants. He just looks at me with a blank face and says " Well go kill them" I was kinda shocked I didn't think he would have me do that for some reason, but anyway I went out with two cans of ant killer and had the time of my life just attacking the ants running around like I was in a middle of a war! I was saving our building!! About twenty-minutes later and two empty cans of ant killer I had won the war. VICTORY WAS MINE!!! Well as you can tell I got a little excited. Last week the school had to shoot a deer because it was dying from injuries from a dog, and we were the ones that had to clean up the blood and disinfect the area, needless to say I opted out of that one, give me war with the ants over deer blood any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL!! Oh my gosh, that was a fabulous story. Love the way you told it. Only wish there would have been pictures to go along with it (of the dead ants...not the deer blood. Ew!)
Post a Comment