Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun... Ok I am really bored!

On this tag, you give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, name them on your blog and leave a comment notifying them on their blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago: (I think that would put me at 7th grade)
1. I had just started jr. High
2. Attempted my frist of many times of Weight Watcher, never worked for me, and now because of my schooling I know why
3. I first met all my choir best friends that would be with me until we graduated from highschool! In fact that is where I met jet and dawn for the first time, we had good times in that Band/Choir room!
4. I told the first guy that I was good friends with that I liked him, he didnt like me back but it was ok because we continued to be friends and he is gay so no harm. Sadly though I haven't seen him since Sophnmore year in German class! :(
5. I think this was the year that 7th ward was established and we lost some good friends!

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Go to my last class
2. Work out even though I have a horrible sinus infection and I feel like my head is about to explode! Thats right I am dedicated! LOL
3. Homework is always a plus
4. Prepare this week's Sunday School lesson.
5. Figure out what I am going to make for dinner

5 snacks I enjoy: Well I am not a big snacker, but I will try

1. Apple-Must be Fugji
2. Wheat thins
3. These honey wheat pretzels that I can only get on campus in the vending machines!
4. Chocolate chips, but I dont buy them anymore, because this is a bad thing. I cant just have a couple
5. And Ice cream is probably my biggest weakness

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay for all of mine and Jamies past and future schooling
2. Buy a Piano
3. Maybe buy another car
4. The rest I would put away for a future home or whatever savings
5. oh and probably give some to my parents!

5 places I have lived:Ok this is sad I have only lived in two places in my life, but each I have moved within the same city at least three or four times!

1. Oakmedowes Apt Ca
2. The Zoo apt Ca
3. Pinetree apt Ca
4. Stonebridge apt Ut
5. The villa apt Ut

5 jobs I have had:

1. I had a paper route from the time I was 8 till 18
2. Worked with jill at the flower power as well as putting big stickers on the floors of grocery stores
3. Video II with my mom
4. Waitress for three years at the BO... Dont get me started on this one
5. Early morning custodian on campus, it really is a layed back job and pays pretty well

5 people I tag:

1. Up to who wants to do it!!

No comments: