Monday, May 18, 2009

And were off!


Tomorrow morning bright and early we leave to catch our 7:00 am flight for Mississippi! Many of you might have not known that we were going to Mississippi, in fact we have been planning this trip for about a year now, the main reason why we are going is for Jamie's younger brothers graduation. I have refrained from talking about it on here because he doesn't know we are coming. I don't really think he reads our blog, but I figured just to be safe I wouldn't mention anything, but now since we are leaving tomorrow and he will see us, I guess it is not a secret anymore! Jamie is very, I mean VERY excited to go home, see family friends and eat what he calls "real" food. Jamie has not been back to Mississippi for almost three years now, and I have never been there, so this trip is long over due. I will make sure to take lots of pictures and have a big update when we come home from our two week trip.

Until then keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel, also for me as I am beginning to get very nervous ( I get very nervous about new places, cultures, and even more the family that I have not met) Funny thing is that I love the learn about people and culture and what to travel the world, I just get nervous when it come to actually going... My mom would say that is the story of my life with EVERYTHING!
Any until next time....

3 comments:

Zoey said...

Good luck! Don't forget the camera! Have tons of fun. Don't let the nervousness get the best of you and say "yes!" to any new experiences. It will be worth it! Have a great, great time and I can't wait to see the pictures and read the blog when you get back. =0)

James Family said...

Take lots of pictures for us. I hope you guys have a great time.

Stacy said...

i am very excited for you. have fun and relax. can't wait for the update when you get back.