Well Hi everyone,
Stephanie will not believe that I am writing a post. Big Surprise! Anyway life is going great, yet it is full of change. Our little warrior will be coming soon in July, I graduate in April and somewhere between there I have to find a big boy job as Jordan likes to refer to. Anyhow, I just received a new calling in the ward that is stressing me out. However, I will pursue in faith.
Oh, FYI, I am in a play on-campus called "Auto da Compadeicida". It is a Brazilian play for one of my classes an I play Emmanuel, O Senhor, the Lord God Jesus Christ. I know that I would be the last guy anyone would think of to play Jesus. Well the role requires a beard and I am waiting ever so patiently for response to my beard waiver on campus. Let's keep our fingers crossed, besides growing facial hair has always been a challenge for me.
Well I am excited to become a father and teach my son that ways of God. And football :). He will make a great Dallas Cowboy fan as well. Ha Ha Mike, sorry!
14 years ago





2 comments:
That was very cute! It's a great way to do your journaling Jamie and I will have to report you to Papa Mike about the whole cough cough..."Dallas" cough cough, Fan thing!!! LOL
I left a comment on your facebook, but I just realized I forgot to answer your question. You have to purchase it between the first day of class and the add/drop deadline. They will give you a refund on what you paid for it after the add/drop deadline. You have to complete the classes with a passing grade (I think a D+) by the last day of class, not the last day of finals, the last day of classes. If you don't do this, you get a failing grade, and you have to pay for the class out of pocket. Kind of confusing, read about it on BYU's website.
Post a Comment