Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Weeks are Adding Up





SO I have finally added some of the remaining baby pictures. They are labeled by what body part you are seeing. I really like the arm, because he has is arm positioned behind his head laying on his side like he is so cool! The final picture is me about 2-3 weeks ago, so I have gotten bigger I think. Please excuse how swollen I think I am beginning to look. Julian is constantly on the move these days, and it is an amazing feeling. School is almost done, but for now that just means Jamie and I get even busier. My mind is constantly going and I wonder sometimes if everything will work out. But that's life I guess. My dear beloved heartburn, left for a season, but recently came back with avenges. I am starting to wake up every couple of hours to reposition myself, because I am not very comfortable. Other than that life is going on as usual. Hope everyone is doing well

3 comments:

Erin said...

So exciting!

James Family said...

You look great!!

Emily said...

Way cute pictures! We just LOVE getting new ultrasound pictures. It is amazing how much the baby grows and changes!
So, I have to tell you... if peanut butter is something that you are still liking, I have found a solution to our problem. It's called "Adams Natural Peanut Butter" and it's really good and doesn't make you have friends on your face! :)