Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quick Update

Well I am over 37 weeks along, and this pregnancy is coming to an end! I took belly pictures about a week ago, but I already have my camera packed in my hospital bag, so I don't think I will take it out and post those just yet! It will have to come at a later date!

I went to the doctor today for my weekly update. He said that I am about 1 and 1/2 centimeters dilated and 60% effaced! So that is very exciting. He said that I am further along than most first time pregnant women at this point, but he doesn't think I am far enough along to think that I will go into labor in the next week! But I am just happy to hear that I am progressing!

This week was the last of the Spring semester, so I am basically ready to go at anytime! I am getting to the point when I cant really sleep because my mind is going, with all the excitement and planning that is constantly brewing!

I will try to keep everyone updated!

3 comments:

James Family said...

I am getting so excited. I cant wait to meet my first nephew.

Zoey said...

Yay Stephanie!! You can do it!! We can't wait to see pictures. Definitely keep us all posted. Have Jamie post a status update on FB or on here when you go into labor/have the baby.

Whitney said...

Yes, I can not wait to see pictures!!