Weight: 10 lbs 8 oz = 22 percentile
Length: 22 inches = 24 percentile
The doctor said that he is a bit on the small side, but he is not concerned, especially when he saw how strong he was!
He is very strong, and continues to roll over.
He had his two month shots today, and that was not fun at all! Julian hardly ever cries, and when he does it usually isn't very loud, more of a whimper, but boy I tell you, Julian screamed like there was no tommorrow! I have never heard him like that, and of course it is not just one poke, but three! The nurse said that it was actually hard to give him the shots, because his leg muscles are very thick and strong, way more than most for his age! Needless to say, he has had a hard day today, and has been a bit cranky, but I dont blame him!










No comments:
Post a Comment