When I first decided to come to Utah, I felt like the main reason I needed to be here was to gain a stronger testimony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, away from family, and close friend (all mine went to BYU-I Idaho. I have had a good number of testimony building experiences while here, and I think the reason why the lord as seen fit to not let me leave this wonderful desert, is because I am not done working on that testimony. Testimony's are a constant "work" in progress of course, but I realized today that perhaps I have not learned everything I should and can from Utah. One such opportunity occurred today while I was surfing Pinterest. I came across this print
I clicked on it in hopes of being connected to website that would allow me to copy and save the image for future use. What I came across is something I will never forget. It was a blog of a mother of 6 who recently lost her 20 year old daughter who was on a hike here in Utah, and tragically fell to her death. As part of her blog the mother shared links to of her daughters story which aired on a show here in Utah called Mormon Times. It is not on BYU-tv, but is a Sunday program through our local news station. Her story touched me greatly, but more importantly her TESTIMONY touched me... The family has printed her testimony which was written in her journal one month before she passed away! If you would like to see her story on mormon times click here
But I wanted to share her Testimony that has really strengthen mine in the process...
Click here to read Laney's Amazing testimony
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment