This is the first shot after leaving the airport in Mississippi. Jamie use to always tell me how he missed the trees and I never really understood what he meant until we landed! Man are there TREES!! I loved how green everything was
Once we got into Jackson we stayed at Grandma Margarets house! This is Jamies mother's mother! She was very kind to let us stay at her house with our own little sectiojn of the house with a bathroom and all to ourself. This is jamie leaving the bathroom. I realized that I didnt have pictures of Grandma or Big Mamma ( Jamies Great Grandma who is 91 and AMAZING!) But I know where to get some so I will post them another time!
We had the opportunity to visit Jamies old High School. It was a pretty cool school in the fact that you could tell that it was built years ago and was about three stories all inside. Jamies main purpose for going was to see his choir teacher who he loved! She was really great and let us stay and talk and play music for awhile
Around the thrid day in Mississippi we attended Jamies cousins baseball game! His team smashed the others Way to go Rico!!
Terrence got a hold of my camra during the baseball game, so I thought I would put just a few of these on here! LOL
Well I think I will stop there. I will add part two and three included sunday, church family, Memorial Day at Vicksburg, and of Course terrences graduation!
Until then...





2 comments:
sounds like you guys had a blast! YAY!
Haha. Those last pics are silly. =0) Those trees were gorgeous! What a completely different environment in comparison to both Chico and Utah! I remember going to Florida and thinking the same thing...so many trees!
Post a Comment