
( Jamie and I ready to leave for our honeymoon in Park City)
Two years ago that day, Jamie and I were sealed for all time an eternity! It was an amazing (but freezing) day in November. I really enjoyed our wedding and all those who came to celebrate with us! I am so thankful for Jamie and all he does for me.
We have been saving up money for our trip to Arizona for thanksgiving and decided to kinda count that as our anniversary as well. However for the actual day Jamie gave me a beautiful necklace with matching earrings. I gave Jamie a hunk of dark chocolate fudge and a sweet card. We both skipped school early and went to a movie (our favorite thing to do!) We saw "The Blind Side" Amazing Movie, I highly recommend it! Then we went for a quick bite to eat. All in all in was a nice relaxing day with my hubby! I love you babe





No comments:
Post a Comment