Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random

Just some random highlights from this past week!

Last night we got to watch our friends little girl! Jamie has a ball and loved playing with her and even changed a diaper! In a few weeks we will be going to Arizona for Thanksgiving to spend time with my brother and sister in law and their adorable girls! We are very excited and while we are there we will take time to visit Thunderbird and the surrounding area to see how we like it there! This will be our first "real" road trip together, just the two of us, so it should be entertaining to say the least!



Jamie and the little girl we watched last night!

I got a new job!!! I have mentioned before that I have been doing an internship at a senior daycare every Friday. The other day I got a call from the owner asking me if I wanted to add more hours and be an actual employee! I am so excited, I really enjoy working there, and he told me that I am doing a really good job and I am good at it, so we would like me there more often! This is great news beyond the fact that I love it there, because money has been a little tight lately, and next semester all my classes are offered only as evening classes, so I didn't know what I was going to do, or was afraid I wouldn't find a job that would work with crazy evening school class hours, but this is perfect I work from 10am to 5 most days so perfect timing! Definitely a blessing!I will keep the early morning custodial job and will work both and go to school, but I will have nights off except for the three classes I am taking next semester so not too bad!


Any way that's the weekly update for now!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Stephanie that's fantastic news all around!! CONGRATULATIONS on the job and what incredible timing...just when you needed it. :)

That pic of Jamie and the kid you babysat is so cute! Definitely see a future-daddy in there... ;)

Have fun in Arizona! That is really exciting that you'll be able to prospect the area for perhaps a future home! How close is Thunderbird to where your in-laws live? How nice it would be to be close to family!

Sounds like you two are in a good spot right now. And your anniversary is just around the corner! I don't think I'll ever forget it. :)