Well my due date has come and gone, and still no little Julian, I guess that is to be expected especially with your first. I am having contractions just nothing really consistent or regular. I went to the doctor this morning and I am a little over 2 centimeters dilated. So I made another apt. and will be back in two day, Friday, where if there still is not much happening we will set a date to be induced! If I had been closer to three centimeters today I could have made an appointment today, but alas that was not the case. The doctor said that there is still a chance I will go into labor even before Friday, so I am really hoping that something gets started!
So anyway that is my quick little update, keep us in your prayers
Love, Stephanie
14 years ago





2 comments:
I was on a walk yesterday and wanted to come over to see you, but I thought there was a baby and didn't want to distract you. Bummer! I hope things are going well for you! If you aren't a mommy by Saturday at 5 pm, we'll having a party for Brian at memorial park (800 e center st). I doubt you will still be pregnant, but just in case you need a distraction and are still pregnant come! We are providing a spaghetti dinner. Call me if you are just too tired to make dinner and I'll set you up!!!!!!!
Hang in there! Super cute stroller, I'm very excited for you. Wish you the best!
Post a Comment