14 years ago
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Confused
I really don't know what to write exactly, I just feel the need to write! My mind has been bogged down quite a bit lately with a myriad of thoughts and feelings. Usually just writing helps me sort everything out, but as I sit here nothing is coming real easily. When I went home last I was at lunch with my dad and I was telling him about how I am not happy with a lot of things right now. He told me that over the years one things he has learned is that you just have to be happy with the NOW in life. Interesting enough Dieter Uchtdorf said almost the exact thing at the Relief Society broadcast last month. Since coming home I have really tried to keep that in mind, but I have to admit I am not doing to well at it. Can I give you exact reason why I feel so strongly about certain aspects of my life right now? No, not really, and even if I could I am not sure how many would be valid reasons. I just know how it makes me feel, and I don't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment