Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Jamie and I had a fun Halloween! First our ward had a trunk or treat where we gathered at the church building with our cars, dressed up our trunks and self's and passed out candy to the little children. After wards we headed up to alpine to join our friends for a great dinner and some not-so-scary movie, actually a really weird movie jamie picked out called "Big Trouble in a Little China" Definitely a Jamie movie!

Jamie was a Martial arts Master, he had a lot of fun with his costume and all the kids loved it!



I wasn't really anything I just wore a cape



Since I don't have my own kids to dress up I enjoyed taking pictures of the kids we teach primary! They also had a cookie walk and Jamie joined in!








2 comments:

Erin said...

So that m&m boy used to be in our ward when we were in primary and I don't remember his first or last name and it is driving me CRAZY! What is his name? I love Jamie's costume btw!

James Family said...

Jamie's costume looks great. It is funny you mentioned that movie, Curbris likes it too. I tried watching it with him a few times, but I always fall asleep.