Saturday, November 7, 2009

Super Saturday

Wow two post in just a couple of days! Today was Super Saturday for Relief Society. Once a year we have a large get together with all the women from the ward and do crafts/projects and have a yummy lunch. There are several projects to sign up for and participate in. I just did three, but they were a lot of fun.

The first Project was etching on your casserole dish! Basically a cool way to put your name on your dishes so if you loan in out for some reason people will know that it is yours! It was really easy and quite fun!




This is a mason jar full of ideas for dates or Sunday activities, things to do with your kids etc... Another simple but nice idea. I cut out the strips of paper and the put then in the jar then added the cloth and ribbon!




This one I am not quite finished with, but I took a picture anyway. It is going to be a bracelet made out of buttons and elastic. They had all these really cool vintage buttons to choose from.



I am glad for these opportunities to hang out with women, talk and test myself a bit with crafts. I am already excited for next year!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

Stephanie- Those are all fantastic! It sounds so great to have a "women's night". If you have any more, be sure to post more pics of your crafts! You're giving me great ideas! :)

Erin said...

Awesome! Hey I got your message on facebook in my email, but I made Brian change my password so I wouldn't waste time on there so I can't respond. Email me your email address so I can respond! erinharris824@gmail.com

Alicia said...

we just had our super friday night and we did the pan etching too!! the ladies LOVED it! we made the cutest hair bows and soap dispensers too... i love enrichment nights!!