Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He just keeps going, and going, and going...



This face is the face of pure mischief! Julian is crawling around like crazy, he is super fast, and amazes me with his ability to squeeze into tight places. In this picture I had put his pack in play into the corner between our two couches, because he likes to play with the light socket and the lamp cord. I placed him in front of me with some toys while I worked on some school work. Within just a minute or two, he had disappeared. I stood up from the couch and found him just like this. He had found the smallest space between the couch and the pack and play and was just sitting there unable to move any which way!

Julian loves to hear himself, but he doesn't make noise in the traditional sense. "Da, Ba, Ma" Julian likes to hear him self yell! Not mad crying yelling, but just a plain scream while he smiles! After much drool, gnawing, and whining, he FINALLY has two teeth the have seen the light of day. This is a big deal because I swear these two teeth have been trying to break through since Julian was 3 months old!

Either way we love this little guy!

No comments: